Saturday 21 January 2012

it's that time of year again...

Time to search for a summer job! Now, last summer this was a bit of a bust, I ended up working two part-time retail jobs. Not this summer! I'm going to beef up my resume, and apply apply apply to jobs in both ecology and landscape architecture fields. I feel qualified to do nothing (except maybe work in a pet store!) but my resume reads like I might actually be a good person to hire.

My ideal summer job will:
  • Have both indoor and outdoor components
  • Improve my skills in either ecology or landscape architecture (or maybe both!)
  • Be located within an hour radius of Guelph
  • Pay at least $15/hour (preferably closer to $20/hour)
And finally, there will be potential for me to return next summer. This would negate the need to go through this horrible application process that I will be forced to endure over the next few months!

So, if you know anyone hiring, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment