Sunday 28 August 2011

apartment :)

Well it is official. I have finally moved into my fantastically beautiful Guelph apartment. It is a large one bedroom on Paisley St, on the first floor of an old house. Expensive? Yes, but I have nice big windows, brand new appliances, and old-school hardwood floors... all only a 10 minute walk from downtown!

Still on my to-do list:
          Finish unpacking
          Hang curtains
          Hang pictures and posters

Oh yeah, and sort out my school stuff - scholarships, books, and figuring out how to get to campus from my apartment!

The dogs seem to like it so far, and Ace is now allowed up on both couches. Archie has escaped out the back door a few times, so I will have to make sure I close it tight behind me. Good thing he has a new ID tag with my phone number! I am technically only allowed one dog and one cat, but the landlord says she doesn't mind if Willow stays for an extra few weeks.

I have not met any neighbours yet, but am looking forward to it!
Give me another 2 weeks, and I will be available for entertaining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment