Saturday 7 May 2011

Time Demands

Last week I started work at Rens Pet Depot in Kitchener. It is a great pet store, selling high quality foods, toys, and other pet products. It is also a great location, about 20 minutes from my apartment in Waterloo, and I think about 25 minutes from Guelph. I also get an employee discount, which will be awesome!

The downside is that it is killing my weekends. Being part-time I will be working Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays. No more ADS outings, weekends at the cottage, or Rally trials.

I had intended to take Ace to get his Rally Advanced in March... then April.... and now it looks like it will have to wait until June. It's a good thing I'm not in a rush! He is only two, so I have lots of time to do these kinds of things with him. 

But for now, I suppose I will have to spoil him with bones (now that I get a discount) and lots of hikes and attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment